Figuring [out] who self is becoming/ growing into is an introspective journey
& here are 21 questions to get us started:
- what is My personality type?
- what are My core values?
- what are My biggest accomplishments? what do they all have in common?
- what are My biggest failures? what do they have in common?
- what have i learned from my accomplishments and failures? considering what behaviors/actions got me there…
- who do I admire?
- what do I admire about them?
- what qualities do they have that I wish I did?
- what values do they have?
- what is important to me?
- what would I carry out the house if it were on fire (besides family and pets)?
- what would I do to change the world if I could?
- what makes Me passionate?
- what are the themes I’m seeing here?
- how do I put My values in action?
- what did I love as a kid? why?
- what would I do if money was not a problem? rent and food covered, how would I spend my time?
- when do I “lose” My Self in the moment? lose track of time. what am I doing?
- what don’t I like? what are those themes?
- what do I like to read, research, and google search about? what are those themes?
- what skills have I learned in jobs and positions I’ve held?
Questions are a major🔑 in self-awareness and personal growth
and if we ask ourselves more mind-opening questions,
we gain more out of ourselves.
I’m such a big fan of introspection,
Because it’s self,
we’re with ourselves all the time.
The mind is boundless
and there is no one final answer.
This is a continuous discovery process
through our experiences.
I hope we all end up to be people we are proud of
Peace and grace,
– P. Blessman