A tip for those who are stuck in the house feeling blah:
Indulge in self-care.
Keep your hair clean and tidy,
Don’t stay in your pajamas all day,
Wear something extra comfy but make sure you feel good about yourself.
The thing is, it’s easy to spiral into depression
When we’re home alone and start neglecting ourselves.
Please use this inside time that we have wisely.
Use the time to read,
To meditate, to get (deeper) connected with your religion,
To do an at-home hobby.
Please do not be unproductive.
We shouldn’t worry about the things we can’t control,
We can make the best out of it.
Here is a list of 57 ways to stay posi-tive and productive during the Covid-19 quarantine:
- Have a concert. Dance and sing.
- Clean your room
- Organize your “everything” drawer
- Do at-home workouts
- Write 5 things you’re grateful for
- Watch your favorite movie
- Watch a new movie
- Research something you’ve always wanted to know about like about jellyfish or is Pluto a planet or nah
- FaceTime a friend or family member; spend time listening
- Work on a puzzle
- Clean out your closet; make a donation pile
- Do some online learning: Udemy, Google Digital Garage, read blogs about your craft
- Learn a new recipe
- Paint your nails
- Open the blinds and let natural sunlight in
- Open the windows and let fresh air in
- Stretch your body
- Clean your computer desktop and old folders
- Jump rope
- Revisit your goals and assess where you are
- Fill out the census
- Make a scrapbook of old pics and collectibles
- Clean out your bathroom of any old shampoo and soap/cleaning bottles
- Rediscover your faith
- Daydream your goals
- Practice a new hair updo
- Create vision boards on Pinterest
- Practice a new makeup look
- Do some self-reflection
- Forgive someone
- Write a letter (don’t have to actually send it)
- Start a virtual book club
- Do your homework with friends online
- Write a poem or short story
- Spring cleaning
- Organize your medicine drawer
- Make a craft. With your kid
- Research your family tree
- Write your Congressperson
- Start a budget. Set financial goals for the rest of 2020
- Update your resume
- Read to your child
- Or make up funny stories together
- Break out the board games
- Learn a new card game online
- Research new hobbies online. Pick one to try
- Send personal emails to friends. Catch up
- Organize your email inbox while you’re at it
- Clean out your fridge
- Cook together with a friend, virtually
- Set new personal goals
- Stay posi
We’re gonna get through this pandemic together.
This too shall pass.
Peace and posi vibes my friendssssss
Peace and grace,
– P. Blessman