I used to hate myself because I was overweight.
Then I hated myself because I had loose skin after losing weight.
I realized how I thought about myself had to change or I would never be happy.
Instead of... "I'm not good enough." or "Fat is ugly." and "Loose skin is ugly"... I started telling myself more uplifting and encouraging statements.
May these affirmations also help you see and feel your beauty!
Write your favorites on post-its and place them on your mirror or closet door or wall or somewhere you’ll see them all the time.
10 Positive affirmations for confidence and self-esteem
- I am beautiful just the way I am.
- I love and appreciate myself for the beautiful person I am.
- When I look in the mirror I see nothing but pure beauty.
- I am such a beautiful human being!
- Every day in every way I am getting more and more beautiful.
- I am beautiful in all ways.
- Every day I become a better version of myself.
- I am releasing self-judgment and embracing self-love.
- I love my body and all it does for me.
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
May more peace and posi be unto you,